Triple Bar Farm Almont, Michigan
All of our horses are on full-care board. We treat all the horses as if they were our own! We offer quality individualized care. Complete care includes:
- Individual care with custom feed programs.
- All horses turned out 7 days a week (weather permitting) on grass pastures with small groups of only 2 or 3 horses and ponies. Individual turnout is available.
- Heated water in winter; fans in the summer.
- We take care of all blanketing and un-blanketing as the weather dictates.
- All horses are on our complete health care program. We make all appointments with vets and farrier as needed and will hold your horses and take care of any follow-up care as needed. Everyone is on our de-worming and vaccination program.
- Stalls are always cleaned daily and bedded with shavings.
- Special needs or rehabilitation horses are welcomed as well.
- Owners / trainer lives on site.
Our Facilities include indoor and outdoor arenas with great footing and plenty of show-quality jumps.Two tack rooms are available for your equipment storage. We have a comfortable observation room with satellite TV for your enjoyment! The farm is monitored by closed-circuit security cameras for the added safety of your horse.
Triple Bar Farm offers a friendly atmosphere. You will enjoy riding and spending time with your horse with the peace of mind that your horse or pony has the best care at Triple Bar Farm.